Christian Langkau – Managing Director and Visionary
• Mr Langkau completed his apprenticeship from 01.08.1985 – 01.07.1988 with a successfully passed examination to be a thermal, cold and noise prevention installer. Today, there are still assembly operators working for the company who accompanied him during this apprenticeship and gave him a better understanding of the trade.
• This was followed by a university degree in the subject of supply engineering.
• The comeback took place in 1992 as a technically responsible engineer in the area of thermal technology.
• Further scope of duties such as planning, negotiation and customer service followed. Even today, parts of these tasks are still considered to be daily tasks.
• In October 1994, Christian Langkau became managing director and has, since then, managed the company with a great deal of commitment and passion.
• Since 2010, Langkau has been SCC**-certified.
Innovation instead of idleness
Now with more than 28 years of professional experience, Mr Langkau continuously develops new innovative strategies to place the company on the market in a sustainable and successful manner; with the objective of creating secure and long-term employment for our employees.
With an innovative and competent team, Mr Langkau would like to continue to manage the company in a goal-oriented manner in the future.